Monday, July 23, 2007

Discourse on method

Before I left Livejournal I gave myself a good two to three month hiatus of not writing anything; that was a bad idea. I like writing as it gives me room to breathe. A safe haven where I can escape from the chaos of living into the eternal order proclaimed by syntax and grammar.

Those two months or so weigh heavily upon my writing spirit; I have so many happenings to explain! So many people to extol! So many philosophical ideas to meander through! But yet I abhor making large, catch-all entries, (although naturally I tend to write a lot of them), so I suppose I'll just take it slowly and try to work up a good, solid manly head of steam.

Where exactly I want to start, I have no idea, although I'm sure it will come to me in time. But what this blog really needs is some meat on its bones - probably a makeover too - but first, some meat on its bones.

No comments: